Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tasty Tuesdays #47

Welcome to Tasty Tuesdays!

I don't have a recipe to share with you today {I know, bad host!} but I do want to remind you about the Kitchen Favorites link party this Friday.  Check out this post for more information.  Hope to see you here on Friday morning with all your favorites!

What did you cook this week?

Party Rules:
1.  Add a link in your post back to this post
or
2.  Add the Tasty Tuesdays button to your post.  You will find the button and code on my sidebar

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I shared my video for making Grain-Free, DF Coconut Date Linzer Cookies and my Roasted Beet Salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. Sometimes it's nice to "open your home" and let others bring the food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alissa,
    I am sharing my Cranberry Beef today. Thank you for hosting and hope you have a wonderful week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thank you again for hosting the link party:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting this recipe swap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - each & every one makes me happy.

I respond to your questions via email. If you leave a question in a comment, please make sure to leave your email address in your comment or that it is linked to your account. Otherwise I will not be able to respond!

 

© 2009-2014 33 Shades of Green. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas

09 10