Friday, November 11, 2011

Kitchen Favorites Link Party: 12.2.11

Hi guys.  Happy Friday!  Are you ready for the weekend?  I know I am!

I'm going to host a link party called "Kitchen Favorites".  I thought it would be fun to see what people like to use in the kitchen.  You could link up a post about your favorite ingredients, favorite pantry staples, favorite baking tools, favorite kitchen appliances, favorite cookbooks, or a combination of anything that's a favorite for you in your kitchen!
The party will be on Friday, December 2nd.   Just in time for the Holiday season.  I'm sure we all do more cooking around the holidays, so maybe you will find a new favorite or a gift idea for your favorite cook!


See you three weeks from today for the party!


17 comments:

  1. Putting it on my calendar, Alissa! I did a top ten list a while back and ever since I've been thinking about all the other things in my kitchen I can't live without - I am due for a second edition. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Now all I have to do is narrow all of my favorites down.

    Also wanted to say how much I love your blog. I grew up in Lansing Michigan and now live in Dallas Texas. I've been reading back on the previous posts (walking the Bridge) about Michigan and you are making me very homesick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun! Looking forward to your event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this idea! hope to remember and join in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, I have so many essentials for the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this sounds fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I hope I remember so I can join in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like one busy yet a wonderful event! Can't wait for you to share it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i love this idea!! definitely participating, what a great linky party alissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi...sounds great.
    'I'll be back a little later for TT....:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great idea! These photos are amazing by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic!
    Show us : http://shariandmelli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Putting it on my calendar, Alissa! I did a top ten list a while back and ever since I've been thinking about all the other things in my kitchen I can't live without - I am due for a second edition. How fun!
    Passages Malibunon profit fundraiser

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - each & every one makes me happy.

I respond to your questions via email. If you leave a question in a comment, please make sure to leave your email address in your comment or that it is linked to your account. Otherwise I will not be able to respond!

 

© 2009-2014 33 Shades of Green. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas

09 10